Tuesday, January 6, 2009

So here's my hope and thoughts for this blog. . .

What I would like to do with this blog is to use it as a place for me to answer questions and give advice on a weekly basis. It's also my hope that I can adhere to placing my often long winded stories here too to keep it a bit interesting. I'd like to refrain from posting these things in the HMS forums anymore as it tends to get me a written spanking from time to time lol

So that being said, I'm open to any topics you would like to have advice on and questions you'd like to have answered. Of course excluding details on my NYC workshop coming in March, that's for those ladies first and foremost.

Feel free to comment here on topic ideas of hit me up on MM or in my email angelgraves@live.ca
Later Days <3 I'm off to work again
~angel~

No comments:

Post a Comment