Saturday, April 4, 2009

New product loves discovered on my NYC trip :)

I can't tell you how relieved and yet annoyed I am by some of these things lol
I've been having a problem with my MUFE Star Powders since I've been in Wyoming that seems to have disappeared when I got back to the East Coast to show Cynthia. . . the product has a seriously chalky look to it when I've tried to use them out here that it does not have in areas that actually have some degree of humidity. So here's where my MUA help me questions for Cynthia got started.
Cynthia opened her kit of wonders and out came all of these things I really just now feel compelled to own lol

FA Transforming Gel - This is on my list of items to order now! The transforming gel took the loose pigments I had been avoiding using here in Wyoming and made the consistency something I could certainly use in any conditions. The pigments glided on smoothly and stayed put, I can't rave enough about this product!

OCC Lip Tar - Also on my list of items to order now! This product is smooth and has amazing pigmentation. It's all of the best of things you want in application and pigmentation but it gets better. . . it stays put! It's not gummy or goopy it is smooth and fantastic feeling very light AND doesn't budge once it's on :) Definately a must have item now for my kit ^^

Bed Head shadows - So I have some really rave things to say about some of their hair care products and would never have thought to use their makeup until now! I picked up a quad and a single shadow at Cosmo Pro on our field trip and I can't begin to tell you how happy I am with them for my own personal use! Pigment is great and amazingly wonderful to build up as well. blends great and lasts all day. I am considering adding some of these in to my kit as I run out existing shadows I like them that much.

Urban Decay 24/7 Liner - Ok what can I say here? I bought 2 of these while I was there as I needed to replace my personal black liner. I can't tell you how happy I am with the soft application, feel, staying power, I could go on and on. I will also be adding these to my kit as I run out my current liners, so much nicer lol

La Femme blushes - So I'm not a snob when it comes to makeup prices, we all know expensive does not always equte to good but how is it possible that this is so inexpensive and so good? There are so many colours to choose from but with Cynthia's expert eye we took a swatch of 4 and easily found jsut the right one for me to use daily. I love how easy it is to build this up for a more dramatic look or evening wear, it's just amazing!

So this is a short list of things I finally got to try out and bought not including some things I plan to purchase in the future lol I can't wait to move back to the east where I can get my hands on anything I want!

No comments:

Post a Comment